Machismo & Matriarchy | José L. González
Reading this book will help you grasp:
- The insidious roots of Latin American culture laid at its founding
- The origin of the machismo dynamic in Latin America
- The nature of matriarchy as it manifests in Latin homes
- The spiritual causes at the root of Latin American underdevelopment
- The spiritual keys to uprooting these parasitic dynamics that rob the culture of its potential
This book is written for:
- English-speaking Hispanics who want to understand their ancestors’ unique cultural heritage
- Anglos married to Latinos who need to understand the unconscious assumptions of their culture
- North Americans who recognize the “browning of America” and want to understand their new neighbors.
- Thoughtful Christians who wish to love and appreciate, rather than ignore or judge, their Latino brethren.
José L. González
Founder & President, Semilla
Download on eBook on ePub or Kindle Formats:
Locate and download the file format required for your device and then upload/transfer the file to your device. The process for this varies by device and version so we highly recommend you check the instructions for your specific device.